Operative sale in restaurant
Optimized sales operation with FrontRest
ICGFrontRest is a leading solution for the management of hospitality points of sale.
The optimized sales operation allows maximum speed to all the operations of room, bar, terrace and kitchen, and adapts the functionality to obtain maximum comfort in the daily work of the staff.
- Configuration by user: all sales functions are configurable by user. There are more than 110 different functions to customize a user profile based on the permissions of the same.
- Graphic visualization: the articles are displayed on the screen graphically, grouped by families. For the selection of an article you just have to mark the section and then the article in question.
- Images: it is possible to associate images to the items on the sales screen to identify them more easily.
- Favorites: the most sold items, even if they are from different sections, can be grouped in a special section of 'Favorites', accessible directly from the sales screen.
- Table screens: the screens of rooms and tables are configurable by the user, being able to arrange the tables, bars, etc. in the same way as in the restaurant. In addition, the status of the same is displayed graphically by screen, they can be free, occupied, reserved, in subtotal, etc.
- Sales on hold: you can leave a sale on hold by table, by waiter or by customer, to be able to attend another table or sale.
- Rates according to the schedule: different rates can be applied per session. There is an automatic change of rates according to hourly fractions.
- Menus of the day: FrontRest contemplates the creation of menus of the day, being able to combine articles of different sections for the elaboration of the menus.
- Distinction of the dishes order: the application distinguishes between first courses, second courses, desserts, etc.
- Modifiers: to detail the preparation or accompaniment of the dishes, modifiers can be associated with the items (rare, well done, with potatoes, without salt, etc.)
- Formats: includes the sale of items in different formats (shot, combined, glass with ice, etc.) can be associated with a different price for each format.
- Combined: FrontRest allows you to create combined elements consisting of two articles related to a 'combined' type format quickly (whiskey with coca-cola, vodka with lemonade, etc.)
- Billing for time: billing per time can be applied for items such as pool tables, etc.
- Invitations: with the option of invitations you can assign price 0 to one, several or all lines of a ticket. Subsequently a report can be obtained with the extract of all the invitations that have been made.
- Kitchen printing: customer orders can be printed on different printers depending on the item ordered. A meal is printed on the grill or kitchen printer, while a drink is printed by the bar printer.
Totalization of a sale
- Ticket printing: normally, a ticket is printed in the totalization of a sale. However, you can also end a sale as invoice associated with a customer.
- Various forms of payment: in the totalization screen, the user must select the payment method. If the amount delivered by the customer is greater than the total of the sale, the amount to be returned as a change is shown on the screen. It is also possible to assign several forms of payment to a sale. For example, one part in cash and the rest on credit.
- Multi-currency application: it is possible to charge a sale even in two or more different currencies, calculating the corresponding amounts based on the defined exchange rate. When selecting a currency, the different types of banknotes and coins are displayed on the screen to facilitate the introduction of the amount delivered by the customer.
- Charging by card: you can charge by credit card by connecting to the pinpad from the same terminal. When the collection of a sale is made with magnetic credit or debit card, the reading is made from the Front itself without using another device. The bank statement always matches the cash closure, because if a card is wrong the Point of Sale requires to select another form of payment.
- Subtotal print: you can print a subtotal to present it to the table before finalizing the sale and indicate the payment method.
- Split payment: the split payment option allows you to divide one bill into several for the same table.
- Different ticket designs: to give a better service at the point of sale, different designs can be defined for printing the document that is delivered to the customer. Also, the ticket can be printed in different languages, since FrontRest allows you to define the ticket language by printing the descriptions of the item in the selected language.
Employee presence control
FrontRest includes control employee presence, being able to register the entrance and exit of the same ones by passwords or waiter cards with magnetic stripe.
Likewise, the program allows to connect a biometric reader to identify employees by fingerprint, avoiding tricks by them, since the fingerprint it is not possible to register an employee without being present in the establishment.