Practical and effective management
ICGFrontRest backoffice allows the operative management of purchases, suppliers and stock in a practical and effective way,
It also allows a large number of statistics to optimize the management of your point of sale.
- Purchasing module: FrontRest includes a complete shopping module useful both for forecasting purchases and for manual entry of purchase slips.
- It includes an intelligent assistant for the creation of purchase orders based on the minimum stock. This allows automatic replenishment of bars.
- The program allows you to maintain different supplier purchase rates. At the time of making a purchase order, the program proposes the best purchase price automatically.
- It is possible to carry out multi-warehouse inventories.
- Scandals: FrontRest allows the creation and maintenance of scandals. When an article is sold, its components are automatically untied, knowing in real time the stock of the components.
Statistics and cash closures
- Cash closing: FrontRest requires at least one daily cash closing, since in a cash closing can’t be movements of more than one day.
- Before displaying the cash register, the user must declare all the cash for each of the coins used, detailing the number of banknotes and coins of each value.
- Once the cash declaration is finalized, the cash closure is printed (also called Z). In the cash settlement, the cash balance is shown (the difference between the calculation made by the program and the amount declared by the user). By configuration, a series of reports can be added to complete the information of the day: sales breakdowns (by payment methods, by vendor or by department), audit reports (changes of realized prices, returns, discounts...).
- Sales inquiry: from the same sales screen you can quickly consult all the sales of the day or of previous days in the option of 'Sales diary'.
- Extensive statistics: FrontRest also presents an extensive collection of reports and graphs to control and analyze all the movements produced in the restaurant.