IM Projects has developed specific Apps for this industry, which allow optimal management thanks to its advanced functionality. We highlight IM Size&Color, IM Warehouse, IM Manufacturing or IM E-Procurement among others. Apps make Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation projects much easier and cheaper
Manufacturing and production module
The Microsoft ERP offers a total integration of all the relevant information for the management of your company in order to facilitate the development of your professional activity, improving productivity, decision making and security throughout the process of textile manufacturing, with advanced management of sizes, colors and characteristics of components, intermediate products and finished product.
- Flexible planning and scheduling tools: Plan and schedule production using manufacturing against stock, manufacturing on demand or formulating upon request. Quickly adjust plans or size and color distribution to respond to changes based on real-time updates on inventory, orders, quality tests, results and status of production capacity. Manage seasons, models, collections, materials, qualities, etc.
- Consolidated financial information: Reduce the time it takes to prepare the month-end reports. Link back to the source data to see costs for specific batches and raw materials.
- Customizable item and inventory dimensions: Define different inventory attributes and dimensions and easily add multiple fields for item or batch characteristics.
- Assignment and comprehensive analysis of production costs: Track and analyze the costs of material and production in relation to sizes and colors, manufacturing processes and packaging options to help ensure the total allocation of costs to the price of the product by size and color, maximize the operational efficiency and focus on the most profitable products and markets.
- Integrated quality control capabilities: Streamline quality control supervision and track information on any given item and its quality or traceability parameters.
- Comprehensive business intelligence: Analyze and quickly share business information in real time using familiar desktop tools, such as Microsoft Office Excel. Set key performance indicators and track trends for a quick response to changing conditions.