We provide comprehensive software solutions adapted to the management of all areas of textile manufacturing companies with sizes and colors
IM Projects has developed specific Apps for this industry, which allow optimal management thanks to its advanced functionality. We highlight IM Size&Color, IM Warehouse, IM Manufacturing or IM E-Procurement among others. Apps make Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation projects much easier and cheaper
The Prestashop Connector for Microsoft Dynamics BC connects the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central database with the Prestashop Online Store to synchronize data between the ERP and the Prestashop
IM Delivery is being developed. It will be ready in Microsoft App Source by October-23. IM Delivery is an Android App to manage the Delivery of goods sent from Representatives in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. IM Delivery will be able to work online and offline.
IM Loyalty Advanced
Gives customer loyalty and promotion features to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and IM POS for Retail. Loyalty cards, loyalty points, advanced promotions, gift cards and card balance, etc.
The WooCommerce Connector for Microsoft Dynamics BC connects the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central database with the WooCommerce Online Store to synchronize data between the ERP and the WooCommerce
IM Warehouse Advanced
IM Warehouse Advanced is being developed. It will be ready in Microsoft App Source by June-23. IM Warehouse Advanced can manage the most advanced level of warehousing operations in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central; this is referred to as "Directed put-away and pick."
An extension available in Microsoft AppSource and Google Apps to manage production orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for manufacturing sites, both for backoffice and shop floor operations using Android screens.
IM Revo Connector
IM Revo Connector is being certified and will be ready in Microsoft App Source by June-23. RevoXef and RevoRetail are best-in-class POS software for Hospitality and Retail, with IM Revo Connector you will have a native integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, easy to configure and real time communication … Read More
Manage items with size and color for designing, manufacturing or selling with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
IM Item Categorization
Extends the item classification of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to a four level department tree and two level brand tree following common standards of classification in the retail market.
Simplifies E-Procurement processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It is specially designed to address the complexity of procurement from remote locations for chain outlets.
The Magento Connector for Microsoft Dynamics BC connects the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central database with the Magento Online Store to synchronize data between the ERP and the Magento
IM POS for Retail
A touch POS as an online extension designed to cover all retail POS functionalities in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment, producing a handy and easy deploy tool for retail companies focused on operations.
IM Sales Rep
IM Sales Rep is being developed. It will be ready in Microsoft App Source by June-23. IM Sales Rep is an Android App to manage the Pre-Sale activities of your Sales Representatives in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. IM Sales Rep will be able to work on-line and off-line.
An App to manage easily all warehouse operations in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central using an Android handheld device. All the extensive warehouse functionality for basic locations, made simple and friendly using Android features.
Manufacturing and production module
The Microsoft ERP offers a total integration of all the relevant information for the management of your company in order to facilitate the development of your professional activity, improving productivity, decision making and security throughout the process of textile manufacturing, with advanced management of sizes, colors and characteristics of components, intermediate products and finished product.
- Flexible planning and scheduling tools: Plan and schedule production using manufacturing against stock, manufacturing on demand or formulating upon request. Quickly adjust plans or size and color distribution to respond to changes based on real-time updates on inventory, orders, quality tests, results and status of production capacity. Manage seasons, models, collections, materials, qualities, etc.
- Consolidated financial information: Reduce the time it takes to prepare the month-end reports. Link back to the source data to see costs for specific batches and raw materials.
- Customizable item and inventory dimensions: Define different inventory attributes and dimensions and easily add multiple fields for item or batch characteristics.
- Assignment and comprehensive analysis of production costs: Track and analyze the costs of material and production in relation to sizes and colors, manufacturing processes and packaging options to help ensure the total allocation of costs to the price of the product by size and color, maximize the operational efficiency and focus on the most profitable products and markets.
- Integrated quality control capabilities: Streamline quality control supervision and track information on any given item and its quality or traceability parameters.
- Comprehensive business intelligence: Analyze and quickly share business information in real time using familiar desktop tools, such as Microsoft Office Excel. Set key performance indicators and track trends for a quick response to changing conditions.