Microsoft Dynamics operations module
It allows you to gain more control over your supply chain, manufacturing and operations.
You can improve your business processes, increase operational efficiency and effectively manage production, including production orders, bills, supply planning and capacity requirements planning.
Manufacturing capabilities include:
- Materials list: create materials list and calculate standard costs.
- Production orders: create and manage production orders and publish the consumption and output of it. Once you have created a production order, you can calculate the requirements. The production order module includes a manual supply planning tool as an alternative to automatic planning.
- Agile manufacturing: this module allows you to execute the modules of agile manufacturing, planning of supplies and planning of capacity
- Demand forecast: manage the demand forecast according to the elements.
- Capacity planning: Add capacities to the manufacturing process. Configure routes and use of these routes. See loads and the list of tasks for the capacities.
- Finite load: Finite load of capacity restriction resources.
- Machine centers: add machine centers as capabilities to the manufacturing process. Machine centers allow users to store more predetermined information about the manufacturing processes, such as the configuration time or the default rejection percentage.