Chemistry and Cosmetics
The chemical and cosmetic sectors present specificities that make specialization and knowledge necessary. Our solutions are adapted to the most demanding needs of these sectors, for manufacturing, warehouses, finance, projects and commercial management, as well as in the management of product traceability throughout the value chain.
IM Projects has developed specific Apps for this industry, which allow optimal management thanks to its advanced functionality. We highlight IM Warehouse, IM Manufacturing or IM E-Procurement among others. Apps make Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation projects much easier and cheaper.
Manufacturing and production module
The Microsoft ERP offers a total integration of all the relevant information for the management of your company in order to facilitate the development of your professional activity, improving productivity, decision making and security throughout the manufacturing process. chemical products.
- Flexible and centralized formula: Manage formulas and recipes to help ensure people in all departments have the most up-to-date versions.
- Results of production over time by monitoring formulas: Identify formulas of low performance or higher cost over time. Determine the effectiveness of formulas and understand the discrepancies between predicted and actual production.
- Flexible planning and scheduling tools: Plan and schedule production using manufacturing against stock, manufacturing on demand or formulating upon request. Quickly adjust plans or mix of products to respond to changes based on real-time updates on inventory, orders, quality tests, results and status of production capacity. Identify the shortage of material before sending a batch to avoid waste and delays.
- Consolidated financial information: Reduce the time it takes to prepare the month-end reports. Link back to the source data to see costs for specific batches and raw materials.
- Customizable item and inventory dimensions: Define different inventory attributes and dimensions and easily add multiple fields for item or batch characteristics. Track maturities and shelf life, specify materials using capture weights or units of measure of alternative elements, help ensure traceability and understand the dynamics of storage, replenishment and batch management.
- Assignment and comprehensive analysis of production costs: Track and analyze the costs of material and production in relation to various formulas, manufacturing processes and packaging options to help ensure the total allocation of costs to the price of the product, maximize the operational efficiency and focus on the most profitable products and markets.
- Integrated quality control capabilities: Streamline quality control supervision and track information on any given item, including test status, quarantines or product degradation.
- Comprehensive business intelligence: Analyze and quickly share business information in real time using familiar desktop tools, such as Microsoft Office Excel. Set key performance indicators and track trends for a quick response to changing conditions.
Compliance with regulations
Integration of design and manufacturing processes
Sales and margins
Success story: Laurendor, makeup and professional cosmetics
Laurendor is a Spanish company founded in 1936 with a long experience in the manufacture of cosmetics in both color and treatment.
After the implementation of NAV in Laurendor we had some interviews with their staff to see their assessment, these are some of their conclusions.