Chemistry and Cosmetics
We offer specific solutions for the chemical and cosmetic industry to optimize, strengthen or reorient all the processes
The chemical and cosmetic sectors present specificities that make specialization and knowledge necessary. Our solutions are adapted to the most demanding needs of these sectors, for manufacturing, warehouses, finance, projects and commercial management, as well as in the management of product traceability throughout the value chain.
IM Projects has developed specific Apps for this industry, which allow optimal management thanks to its advanced functionality. We highlight IM Warehouse, IM Manufacturing or IM E-Procurement among others. Apps make Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation projects much easier and cheaper.
An App to manage easily all warehouse operations in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central using an Android handheld device. All the extensive warehouse functionality for basic locations, made simple and friendly using Android features.
IM Loyalty Advanced
Gives customer loyalty and promotion features to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and IM POS for Retail. Loyalty cards, loyalty points, advanced promotions, gift cards and card balance, etc.
The Magento Connector for Microsoft Dynamics BC connects the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central database with the Magento Online Store to synchronize data between the ERP and the Magento
The Prestashop Connector for Microsoft Dynamics BC connects the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central database with the Prestashop Online Store to synchronize data between the ERP and the Prestashop
IM Revo Connector
IM Revo Connector is being certified and will be ready in Microsoft App Source by June-23. RevoXef and RevoRetail are best-in-class POS software for Hospitality and Retail, with IM Revo Connector you will have a native integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, easy to configure and real time communication … Read More
An extension available in Microsoft AppSource and Google Apps to manage production orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for manufacturing sites, both for backoffice and shop floor operations using Android screens.
IM Item Categorization
Extends the item classification of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to a four level department tree and two level brand tree following common standards of classification in the retail market.
IM POS for Retail
A touch POS as an online extension designed to cover all retail POS functionalities in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment, producing a handy and easy deploy tool for retail companies focused on operations.
IM Delivery is being developed. It will be ready in Microsoft App Source by October-23. IM Delivery is an Android App to manage the Delivery of goods sent from Representatives in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. IM Delivery will be able to work online and offline.
IM Sales Rep
IM Sales Rep is being developed. It will be ready in Microsoft App Source by June-23. IM Sales Rep is an Android App to manage the Pre-Sale activities of your Sales Representatives in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. IM Sales Rep will be able to work on-line and off-line.
Simplifies E-Procurement processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It is specially designed to address the complexity of procurement from remote locations for chain outlets.
IM Warehouse Advanced
IM Warehouse Advanced is being developed. It will be ready in Microsoft App Source by June-23. IM Warehouse Advanced can manage the most advanced level of warehousing operations in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central; this is referred to as "Directed put-away and pick."
The WooCommerce Connector for Microsoft Dynamics BC connects the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central database with the WooCommerce Online Store to synchronize data between the ERP and the WooCommerce
Manufacturing and production module
The Microsoft ERP offers a total integration of all the relevant information for the management of your company in order to facilitate the development of your professional activity, improving productivity, decision making and security throughout the manufacturing process. chemical products.
- Flexible and centralized formula: Manage formulas and recipes to help ensure people in all departments have the most up-to-date versions.
- Results of production over time by monitoring formulas: Identify formulas of low performance or higher cost over time. Determine the effectiveness of formulas and understand the discrepancies between predicted and actual production.
- Flexible planning and scheduling tools: Plan and schedule production using manufacturing against stock, manufacturing on demand or formulating upon request. Quickly adjust plans or mix of products to respond to changes based on real-time updates on inventory, orders, quality tests, results and status of production capacity. Identify the shortage of material before sending a batch to avoid waste and delays.
- Consolidated financial information: Reduce the time it takes to prepare the month-end reports. Link back to the source data to see costs for specific batches and raw materials.
- Customizable item and inventory dimensions: Define different inventory attributes and dimensions and easily add multiple fields for item or batch characteristics. Track maturities and shelf life, specify materials using capture weights or units of measure of alternative elements, help ensure traceability and understand the dynamics of storage, replenishment and batch management.
- Assignment and comprehensive analysis of production costs: Track and analyze the costs of material and production in relation to various formulas, manufacturing processes and packaging options to help ensure the total allocation of costs to the price of the product, maximize the operational efficiency and focus on the most profitable products and markets.
- Integrated quality control capabilities: Streamline quality control supervision and track information on any given item, including test status, quarantines or product degradation.
- Comprehensive business intelligence: Analyze and quickly share business information in real time using familiar desktop tools, such as Microsoft Office Excel. Set key performance indicators and track trends for a quick response to changing conditions.
Compliance with regulations
Integration of design and manufacturing processes
Sales and margins
Success story: Laurendor, makeup and professional cosmetics
Laurendor is a Spanish company founded in 1936 with a long experience in the manufacture of cosmetics in both color and treatment.
After the implementation of NAV in Laurendor we had some interviews with their staff to see their assessment, these are some of their conclusions.