Manage easily all warehouse operations in your Dynamics 365 Business Central from an Android based handheld device
IM Warehouse is an App available from Microsoft AppSource that allows managing easily all warehouse operations in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central using an Android handheld device.
All the extensive warehouse functionality for basic locations, made simple and friendly using Android features. Additional functionalities as packing list or directed purchasing orders included.
- Stock Information: Real-time stock information of any item in the locations assigned to the user
- Stock Adjustment: “Positive” or “Negative” stock adjustments that are registered on the spot
- Stock Inventory: IM Warehouse allows the operator to perform inventories on-line or off-line, the resulting records are posted from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on the section “Inventory Work Lists”
- Purchase Order manual: allows the operator to create a PO for a particular vendor only for items on the vendor price list.
- Purchase Order Directed: This is an advanced feature, this option guides the warehouse user to assign the default Vendor to each Purchasing Order line according to the Location specific purchasing criterion.
- Return Order: Generating return orders to be prepared
- Return Picking reception: Return picking preparation
- Manual Purchase Shipment: IM Warehouse allows to create direct Purchase Shipments only for restricted vendors and for items on the vendor’s price list.
- Item barcode creation: This is a very practical feature that allows entering new barcodes directly from IM Warehouse
- Transfer Request: Creating Stock Transfer and Transfer Picking in another location to be received in the user location or others and creating stock picking automatically
- New Transfer: Creating Stock Transfer
- Picking Transfer: Prepare Transfer Picking
- Receive Transfer: Receive Stock Transfer from other locations
Sales and shipment
- Sales Order Picking: Serve Picking Order from Sales Order
- Sales Order Packing: Prepare Packing List from customer Sales
- Document and Label Printing
- Document Printing configuration
- Label Printing
- Warehouse operator task screen
IM Warehouse for stock management in shops
IM Warehouse provides your personnel extensive functionality to manage all your shops backoffice stock operations. Can adapt to the needs of any retail, food or hospitality shop.
- Purchase Order request and reception
- Sales Order management to prepare Picking Order received form e-commerce or preparing orders to be delivered to shop customers
- Transfer Order or Transfer Request to other shops and Transfer Reception from main warehouse
- Inventory or Stock Adjustment that are frequent in shops
- And other stock functionalities.